Issa Asad Shares 3 Social Media Marketing Tools to Use Now
Social media platforms have changed the way businesses market themselves online. They have affected both the way businesses promote their goods or services, and how their customers or clients respond. With the emergence of these platforms comes a variety of social media marketing tools which have made brand business marketing easier.
“To be up-to-date with the latest social media marketing trends, you need to update your social media marketing tool set,” exclaimed Issa Asad Florida businessman, social media expert, and author of 4 social media and e-commerce marketing e-books. Mr. Asad is also the CEO of Quadrant Holdings and Q Link Wireless. Both companies are located in South Florida.
Then how do you know which tool you can add to supercharge your social media marketing efforts? Sit back and relax because we have you sorted.
In this article, we have featured top three social media marketing tools that every business should be using in 2016. Read on to find out which tools made into this list.
The first tool in our list of top 3 social media marketing tools you should be using in 2016 is Socedo. The designers of this tool advertise it as a B2B social media lead generation tool for the social era. There are several lead generation tools out there but this one focuses on generating leads from social media platforms. Some of the key features of this tool include:
- Helps you to discover and engage with your best prospects across major social networks.
- It saves you a lot of time while increasing the number of leads in your funnel
- You can manage all of your campaigns in a single place helping you improve your conversion rates
- You can create custom workflows to engage with many of your potential clients or customers at once.
Ever noticed how influencers share their old content multiple times? While this practice may appear tiresome, it comes with a lot of benefits. Reposting old content is the best way to showcase your top stuff to new networks or royal followers who had missed them. Reposting old stuff manually can be a difficult task. So this is where Edgar comes in. Key features of this tool include:
- Automates the process of reposting your previous social content.
- Determine which social media content got the highest engagement with followers
- The tool categorizes all of your social media content by topic and target demographic.
- Sends the posts back to the bottom of the queue to be reposted at your convenient time.
The third and the final social media tool in this list is Canva. More well-known than the two we have featured above, Canva simplifies the process of creating images for your website and social media platforms. Some of its key features include:
- Helps users choose and edit photos for their sites and social media platforms.
- Comes with multiple templates, fonts, and colors.
- All you need to do is drag your photos and drop them into place.